9 Vibrating Double Motor 30° Wave-Motion Prostate Massager
- 100% Discreet Shipping & Safe & Secure Shopping Guarantee
- Full Refund If you don't receive your order
- Full or Partial Refund , If the item is not as described
- We offer hassle free returns on all defective products sent out.
- The waving angle is between 0-30 degrees, which simulates a human finger exploring in the body.
- The dual-motor design, with 81 combined vibration modes, will provide you with hours of fun without being bored.
- Medical silicone material, will not cause any harm to your body.
- Reasonable size, perfect for beginners, easy to insert into your anus.
- The raised lump in the middle increasing the tingling sensation on the inner wall of the anus.
The head waving angle is between 0-30 degrees, simulating the process of constantly waving fingers in the body. Lie on the bed now, and then put your fingers into your vagina and experience the real experience of waving back and forth. Do not hesitate to take this vibrator home, enjoy a variety of different ways to play in your own room or bathroom, you will love this toy deeply!
- 9x9 vibrating modes.
- Wireless remote control design.
- Medical silicone + ABS material.
- 100% waterproof: IPX7.
- Multiple ways to play.
- USB charging.
- Size: 5.5*3.96 inch.
- Material: Medical Silicone + ABS.
How to use:
1. Fully charge the product with a USB charging cable.
2. Apply a lot of lubricant to the product.
3. Insert the vibrator into the vagina or anus.
4. Turn on the power of the vibrator.
5. Adjust your favorite mode and start enjoying.
1 x Prostate Massager
1 x Remote Control
1 x Charging Cable
This prostate massager is different than other ones I've used. Instead of inserting it all the way, just insert the head, up until the first bump (as the instructions tell you to do). The difference between doing that and not doing that is staggering, as it is perfectly designed to hit you in all the right places. The toy is shaped well and is, for lack of a better word, cute. I'd recommend this toy for people skeptical about prostate stimulation, as it does a very good job of showing you what that feels like.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE