What are vaginal balls and how to use them
Vaginal balls are both a sex toy and a simulator. They are created so that a woman canfeel The 6 Best Kegel Balls for Everything from Better Sex to Incontinence pelvic floor muscles and pump them.
Exercise especially need Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for women those whose muscles have weakened due to pregnancy and childbirth, surgery, aging, excessive stress from constipation or chronic cough, overweight.
Here are some reasons to use vaginal balls:
- They are strengthen Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for women the muscles that support the uterus, bladder, small intestine, and rectum. This helps prevent urinary and fecal incontinence.
- Tones the vagina. Thanks to this, youget What Are Kegels, and Why Should I Do Them? brighter and more prolonged orgasms .
- The balls can be used as a sex toy during masturbation - they reinforce How to Use Kegel (Ben Wa) Balls Like a Pro sensations from stimulation of the clitoris.
- If you insert balls into the vagina before anal sex, they will stimulate How to Use Kegel (Ben Wa) Balls Like a Pro the G-spot and you will reach orgasm faster.
- Most women who exercise regularly see positive results What Are Kegels, and Why Should I Do Them? in a few weeks or months.
How to choose vaginal balls
1. Understand why you need them
For masturbation, exercise, or both. By functionalityallocate Types of ben wa balls three main groups of balls.
There is a vibrator inside each of them, which you can control remotely or with the help of an attached wire. These balls are more often used as sex toys for masturbation.
For muscle training
Vaginal Muscle Training Ballsalicdn.com
They are also called Kegel balls. They do not have a vibrator and are usually slightly larger, heavier and stiffer than the previous version. Some are sold with adjustable weights. Designed to work out the muscles.
Offset center of gravity
Vaginal balls with a displaced center of gravityorgasmkey.ru
These are hollow machines with smaller balls inside. The small ones roll, and the walls of the large ones shake slightly, stimulating the vagina during exercise.
2. Choose the size and weight
It is worth starting with smaller balls. Taking large ones right away is not worth it, most likely, you will be uncomfortable.
If you decide to buy an exercise machine with adjustable weights, increase them gradually. Do not try to work out with the hardest right away: training will not be effective if you earn micro cracks and tears.
3. Check if there is a ponytail
Beginners are better off choosing balls that have it. It makes it easier to regulate the depth of penetration and get the simulator out of the vagina.
4. Decide on the material
The choice is rather big: silicone, metals, glass, plastic, jade, jasper.
Metal balls are not suitable for beginners: they are very heavy and usually come without a tail to pull them out. Glass, plastic and stones are not very pleasant to the touch, not everyone likes it.
The best option is silicone. The balls from it are quite light, and the surface is not rough. And it is easiest to care for such a product: it is one-piece, because the tail is made of the same material as the ball. In other cases, the tail is just a string that is difficult to wash thoroughly, which can cause microbes to accumulate on it.
What are the contraindications to the use of vaginal balls
In some situations, this can lead to muscle strain, tearing, and pain. Also, troubles happen if you do not follow the technique or choose too large and heavy balls.
Here are the cases necessary How to Use Kegel (Ben Wa) Balls Like a Pro consult a gynecologist before use:
- pregnancy and recovery period after childbirth;
- infection of the pelvic organs;
- recovery period after gynecological surgery;
- a spiral is installed in the uterus to prevent pregnancy;
- using menstrual cups on an ongoing basis.
Classes with balls in these situations are possible, but only with the permission of a doctor.
How to prepare for using vaginal balls
1. Take care of safety
Use only clean balls. Before use, be sure to wash your hands and perineum with warm water and soap and wipe dry. Apply a water-based lubricant to the balls before inserting to avoid tearing and cracking.
2. Insert the balls correctly
- Lie down so that you feel comfortable.
- Insert the ball gently and slowly into the vagina. If there are multiple beads, make sure the first is not uncomfortable before inserting the second.
- Enter the next one in the same way. The string or loop that attaches to the ball should remain outside.
- If you feel that the balls are about to fall out, push them a little deeper.
How to do vaginal ball exercises
Such workouts are a pumped-up version of the classic Kegel exercises, since they are more effective than training without simulators.
The first thing to do is feel your pelvic floor muscles. To do this, imagine that you really want to urinate, and contract your muscles, as if holding fluid. Now you know how it works.
Then you can start the basic exercise. Squeeze What Are Kegels, and Why Should I Do Them? muscles with balls in the vagina. Keep tense for 3 seconds, then relax and rest for another 3 seconds. Repeat 10 times. If it doesn't work, do as much as you can.
Once you have mastered this exercise, move on to the more advanced ones. We have already written about them earlier.
When to see a doctor
If after using vaginal balls you feel pain, discomfort, or an unpleasant odor from the vagina, stop exercising and see your gynecologist.
How to care for vaginal balls
It is very important to keep them clean, otherwise germs will start on the surface. If they enter the vagina, they can provoke an infection.
Here's what to do after each use of a vaginal trainer:
- Read the instructions to see if the balls can be immersed in water.
- If so, rinse them under warm running water and clean thoroughly with soap. Rinse again to remove the lather and then rinse. Blot the balls with a clean towel and let sit for a couple of hours to dry completely.
- If can not be washed, wipe with disinfectant. For example, chlorhexidine.
- Store in a special case.