Anal sex during pregnancy - is it possible or not?
Pregnancy for a woman is one of the best periods in life, but also quite difficult, because many questions arise, the answers to which are difficult to find. Is it possible to have sex during pregnancy? That is what interests most of the fair sex. There are many legends around intimacy during the period of carrying a baby, but gynecologists agree on one thing, you cannot measure everyone by one measure, because everything is individual.
When is anal sex safe?
Every woman during pregnancy should think not only about herself, but also about her unborn baby. Before making any decision, it is better to ask your gynecologist for advice. As for anal sex, it is not contraindicated for those who have a normal pregnancy. But for everything to be good, several rules should be followed:
• Hygiene. It is important to shower before and after anal sex. And never alternate it with vaginal without going to the bath. It is forbidden to put a member in the vagina after the anus. This can carry bacteria and cause infection.
• Caution.All movements during the anal of a pregnant woman should be smooth. It is very important not to injure the anus. Cracks can cause hemorrhoids, so it is important to use a high-quality lubricant and take a long time to prepare a narrow hole. Well, if there are problems with the anus, then sex of this kind should be postponed.
• Painlessness. During anal sex, slight pressure on the uterus is possible. It all depends on the posture, but if unpleasant sensations arise inside, you should immediately stop moving.
When do you need to be careful while engaging in anal sex?
In the first month of pregnancy, for most women, the ovum is perceived by the body as something foreign. As a result, the tone of the uterus rises. This condition does not require treatment, but it is very important in the first two months to treat yourself as carefully as possible and, if possible, exclude active sex life. Physical activity, hot baths and baths, sudden movements are strictly prohibited. At the end of the first trimester, the gynecologist will conduct an ultrasound scan and tell you what condition the uterus is in and how the fetus is developing.
If, after examination, no pathologies were identified and the expectant mother does not complain about anything, then restrictions on sex can be removed and nothing will interfere with intimate life with a loved one. But before the first ultrasound, it is better to wait with anal.
In what cases is anal sex and any other type contraindicated:
• if there is a threat of miscarriage, this condition can provoke uterine tone, bleeding or premature contractions; • if a month and a half remains before delivery, during this period the uterus begins to open slightly, the cervix softens, and intimacy can cause premature birth.
• if there is a genetic abnormality of the fetus or hormonal disorders in the expectant mother;
• development of infections affecting the reproductive system.
But any love joys are joy and positive emotions, which are simply necessary for a woman during the period of carrying a child, so you should not refuse them, but you will have to introduce some restrictions into your intimate life.
Restrictions in intimate life for a pregnant woman
While carrying a baby, you need to carefully monitor your condition. And it is worth changing some habits in sex, so as not to harm the unborn person:
• It is necessary to reduce the duration of sexual intercourse , it should last no more than 10 minutes. But this does not apply to the prelude; on the contrary, it can be lengthened.
• The "spoon" option is considered the best position for a woman (partners lie on their side, man behind).
• The pose of the "Amazon" (a woman sits on top of a man) should not be used while carrying a baby, the male organ in this case penetrates too deep into the uterus.
• A familiar posture for all, when a man on top can exert strong pressure on his stomach, so the strong half will have to take all the load on himself.
• When the woman's belly is already large enough, then in this case, the position is ideal when the expectant mother lies on the edge of the bed, and the man is kneeling next to him.
• If the vagina is dry, which is not uncommon during the period of gestation, it is recommended to use a special lubricant (lubricant).
• If anal sex has not been previously practiced, then it should not be used during pregnancy, it can provoke a contraction of the genital organ.
• Do not insert too deeply into the vagina, this process can be controlled with special rings that are sold in a sex shop.
Regular sex life at any period of life is important for a woman, especially during pregnancy. Indeed, thanks to her, it is possible to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor, get positive emotions, and not only for the mother, but also for the baby. The thing is that during sex, the uterus contracts, and this is a very pleasant massage for the fetus. If there are no complications of pregnancy, then any kind of sex is useful and necessary.